Software Engineer by profession. I am good at designing and developing web and mobile applications. Alongside, this I have also done data wrangling, data visualization, and modeling. I also write at The Dev Community and Medium about programming, startups and entrepreneurship. I have got 190K+ views on The Dev Community and 10K+ views on Medium. If you want to discuss something, Just reach out to me at any of my social media handles.
I am part of the core team meeting different stakeholders in the business. I also work closely with developers and manage the development lifecycle for the product. Alongside, this I also implement features in Frontend and Backend. Managing tasks on Trello and Jira is also part of my responsibilities.
My main accomplishments here include :
- Led front end development team of our product SaayaHealth using ReactJS
- Responsible for documentation of releases including bug fixing and features for various products
- Ported various designs to code using HTML5 and CSS3
- Worked on Dashboards of various products including features addition and design enhancement
- Developed wire frames and mock ups for UI of different web and mobile apps
- Wrote SQL Queries to measure Key Performance Indicators for our product NextU
- Proposed a framework for implementation of Machine Learning techniques in our products to automate various tasks
Main achievements here include :
- Designed Blogs section of their website which significantly increased interaction of users and enable company to announce major releases, discounts and strategies there
- Integrated Infinite Scroller to their application which improved user experience and enabled them seamlessly scroll down entities
- Added Progressive image loading module to the Peekaboo Web application which added progression to image loading improving user experience
- Proposed a solution to the company to replace their existing manual chat system with chat bot which enabled them to seamlessly answer common queries of users automatically using API.ai
- Did a detailed analysis of their Web application using Lighthouse tool and fixed all the loopholes identified by the tool. It helped in significant reduction of loading times by 20% ,better support for screen readers and made application compatible to the principles of Progressive Web App (PWA)
University of Karachi
January 2018 -Dec 2018
- Data Science with Python Track - DataCamp
- Data Science Fundamentals - Cognitive Class
- Web Development using MERN stack
- Cross platform mobile app development using React Native
- Backend development using Django and Flask
- Data cleaning, wrangling and munging using Python
- ML modeling using Python
Apart from being a full stack developer, I enjoy most of my time being outdoors.
When forced indoors, I work on some hobby projects. In this time you will find me blogging, working on some datasets, and exploration of the latest technology advancements in the front-end web development world.